Carriage House

Built in 1896 the Carriage house was home to prize cattle and horses of the Oughton family. It was later transformed into a treatment and recreation building for Keeley patients. Donated to the library district in 1989 it is now home of the Prairie Creek Library with the children’s library and a community meeting room on the second floor.