John R. Oughton Residence

The original structure, built as a boarding house in 1891, was moved to the current location in 1895. Used as a private home until 1928, it was then given to The Keeley Institute and renamed The Lodge. Here patients at the Keeley Institute would stay during their treatment. Currently the building is used for fine dining and a reception facility. The former residence and grounds are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.